A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed with various institutions to
have the following collaborative activities under the supervision of Xavier Board
of Higher Education & other foundation.
• Research Collaboration.
• Faculty & Student Exchange Program.
• Promotion of Integrated Studies for Related Studies.
• Conduct cultural projects, and study tours.
• Cooperate in the exchange of information relating to their activities in teaching and research in fields of mutual interest.
• Career guidance programme
• Certificate course (Vocational Skill)
The MoU was signed in order to enhance the quality of the Higher Education system in the institution in line with UGC & NAAC guidelines. The college has signed MoU with the following institutions.
|Sl No||Name of the Institution MoU Signed||Date of MoU Signed||Programme|
|1||E SREE FOUNDATION||2nd June 2022||ITC WOW|
|2||MONT FORT COLLEGE||14th May 2022||Academia Industry|
|3||LITTLE FLOWER DEGREE COLLEGE||14th May 2022||Academia Industry|
|4||INDIAN SOCIAL INSTITUTE||3rd Jan 2018||Academia Industry|
|5||ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL WORK AND RESEARCH||10th May 2022||Research and Internship|
|6||STOCK BYTE (SMI GLOBAL LEARNING PVT LTD)||27th May 2022||Vocational Skill|
|7||ST. VINCENT PALLOTTI COLLEGE||3rd June 2022||Academia Industry|
|8||JMJ COLLEGE FOR WOMEN, TENALI||6th June 2022||Academia Industry|
|9||HOPE FOUNDATION||12th May 2022||Vocational Skill|
|10||GONZAGA COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE FOR WOMEN||15th November 2022||Academia Industry|
|11||INTERNATIONAL SKILL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (ISDC)||5th August 2022||Academia Industry|